Thursday, May 30, 2013

June 4 Movie Club Outing


As I mentioned last month, I was hoping that Still Mine, which I think most of it will really enjoy, would still be on at a downtown cinema for our June outing - and it is!
 
We'll be going to the only cinema still offering it at that time, which is Carlton Cinemas (20 Carlton St.) on the first Tuesday of the month (the 4th).

And instead of going to our usual early screening, we'll go to the 3:50 screening. This is because several Movie Club members have told me they don't like eating in late afternoon because it interferes with their usual dinner time. Later, I'll try to determine which time frame a majority of members prefer. 

So after the film, those who wish to eat together will go to a popular and venerable Toronto landmark: the original Fran's Restaurant on Carlton St. half a block west of Yonge (north side). 

As always, there's no need for MC members to notify me if they're planning to attend only the movie; but if you also plan to join us at Fran's, please email me no later than Monday, June 3, so I can make a reservation for the correct number of people.

Below is a link to a Globe & Mail article about Still Mine that contains a link to a video trailer.

 
Terry

1 comment:

  1. A person essentially help to make seriously posts I would state.
    This is the very well...
    CHERRY AGRO FEED LIMITED

    ReplyDelete